Tuesday, September 04, 2007

International Misfit Has Landed

Now that our new life has begun, I realized the writing bug was nibbling again. It's funny, as I go about my day, I am mentally blogging in my mind. When I sit down at the computer however, I suddenly become blog-averse. Really writing is just like everything else in life. Even if you love expressing yourself, it requires tremendous discipline to consistently do so. So I decided, as a form of discipline and as a form of expression, that I should write again. It's especially sensible since we just made a huge transition in our life, from China back to the US. I plan to write about anything that pops into my mind because I'm writing for me. Sometimes I imagine it will be more of a diary - "I did X today", but rather than adhering to a rigid formula of what the blog will be, I'm just going to write and see what happens. Given my China blogging track record, that may mean little to nothing, but we shall see!

No comments: